Old Highway 100 Washington, MO 63090 Get directions
- MLS# 14066566
- Listed 6 Years 8 Months 24 Days Ago
These 4 acres were used by the Franklin County Wildlife Club, as a skeet-shooting range. Property soil contains presence of lead. The property purchaser will be responsible for any removal of scrap vehicles, scrap metal, and any other regulated solid waste, and can keep proceeds from selling anything that can be recovered or recycled for value. Of the 4 acres, 3 acres are in the flood plain. Land adjoins the City Limits of Washington, located in Franklin County, zoned for single family residential.
Waterfront and Water Access
- Elementary School: South Point Elem.
- Middle School: Washington Middle
- High School: Washington High
- School District: Washington
Other Property Info
- County: Franklin
- Area: Washington School
- Directions: East 5th street to Old Hwy 100, just beyond Dubious Creek on the right. Across from the old Seco building. Sign at locked gate.
- Tax ID: 10-7-250-0-001-009000
- Zoning: Sd
- # of Lots: 1
- Flood Plain
- Road Frontage
- Natural State
- Asphalt Road
- Concrete Road
- Lot Square Footage: 174240
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Old Highway 100
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.